1. At what age did you realize you are no longer young? Alternate question: At what age do you think you will no longer be young?
Never. I think mindset plays a huge role in staying youthful. So if I believe I am young, I think I will stay more youthful for life.
2. What was the longest line you ever had to stand in?
I stood in like to ride the Raptor at Cedar Point the year it opened for 6 hours. Totally worth the wait though.
3. In what way are you especially strong?
I’m a survivor. I’ve been through alot of loss and grief already in my life and at this point I respond quickly and know how to deal with it.
4. Who was the last person to inform you that you were wrong?
Most likely my husband. Not about anything serious, but he is never afraid to point out flaws in my thinking.
5. When did you last have to bid someone so long?
No clue honestly.