No post. I could explain myself, or make excuses for it, but alas I have none. I’ve just been busy. Very busy.
What have I been busy with since October 1st? Well here’s a list:
- Got a job at Target. Started as seasonal in electronics, took a promotion to Guest Service Attendant and Electronics.
- Traded in my car for an SUV. I now own a 2006 Chevy Equinox LT.
- Got sick, twice.
- Worked, ALOT. Was reminded why I am retarded for working retail during the holidays.
- Quit playing Aion and went back to WoW.
- Enjoyed working in electronics and making men feel uncomfortable with the fact that a woman does in fact know what COD MW2 is, as well as knowing what cables they need to hook up their ‘system’.
- Read alot of books.
- Worked on a small startup company with the husband. We’ll be building custom rigs, troubleshooting problems, and designing some websites for small local businesses.
- Continued applying at places to get myself out of retail hell. Not only is retail a wreck on me emotionally, but I feel it’s a total waste of my abilities and talents.
- Had a nice and very quiet Christmas and new years with Bill and Dustin.
And that brings me to today. Still applying to some places, still working my butt off, still sick with a sinus infection and still reading alot of books. So yeah, that’s what I’ve been up to. What have you all been up to?