I’ve had so much stuff happen in the past 2 weeks that I want to blog about, but I don’t know where to start. So without further ado…
- I bought a brand new car. I got a 2009 Mazda 6 S Grand Touring Edition in black cherry.
- Went to Kent Halloween, kind of.
- I got hired in at work.
- Went to the bachelor/bachelorette party at John and Rachels.
- Went to the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.
- Attended and was a bridesmaid in Rachel and Johns wedding.
- Dads house got broke into.
I think thats it. So much stuff though. I feel like all I have done the past 2 weeks is run around like a chicken with my head cut off. Thank god its all done and over with though and now I can relax some!
I’ll leave you with some pictures: